Our Commitment To Privacy
The Information We Collect
make requests, and register to receive email updates. The types of personal information collected at these pages include:
How We Use Information
We use the information you provide about yourself for things such as entering an online contest, placing an order, signing up for email updates. We do not share this information with outside parties except to the extent necessary to complete that order. We may use your
e-mail address to communicate with you, for example, to notify you of special offers or programs you might find of interest.
We use return e-mail addresses to answer the e-mail we receive. We may also use these e-mail addresses to provide order status and order tracking information, and to respond to queries.
You may be able to register with our website if you would like to receive updates on news, events, or new products or services.
We may use non-identifying and aggregate information to better design our website and share with our advertising agencies. For example,
we may tell an advertising agency that X number of individuals visited a certain area on our website, or that Y number of men and Z number of women filled out our registration form, but we would not disclose anything that could be used to personally identify those individuals.
If you choose to register or receive products or materials from us, or to otherwise give us personal information, we may store some or all of that personal information and use it for marketing research and marketing purposes.
We will never sell your personal information to any other company.
In the event of a criminal investigation or a suspected illegal activity, we may be required by law enforcement agencies to share certain personal information.
Finally, we never use or share personally identifiable information provided to us online in ways unrelated to the ones described above without also providing you an opportunity to opt out or otherwise prohibit such unrelated uses.
CRC Speedshow Competitions - Terms and conditions
The ‘Speedshow’ brand is owned by The Event Company Ltd and all brands and operating companies controlled by or associated with this company.
The ‘Promoter’ is Speedshow
‘Disqualified Participants’ are:
- All Speedshow employees and their family members
- Persons connected in any way with any individual competition or set up of a competition, and their family members.
- These Promotion or Competition terms and conditions apply to all Speedshow Promotions or Competitions (collectively ‘the Promotion’) conducted by means of any medium – radio, television, print, telephone or computer. The Rules may change from time to time.
- If a particular Promotion has specific rules or terms those specific rules or terms will apply if there is any inconsistency with the terms and conditions.
- Unless otherwise stated in the above mentioned specific rules or terms, registration, entry or vote is limited to 1 per person. Where multiple registrations, entries or votes are acceptable, each must be made separately.
- Entry into the Promotion is deemed to be acceptance of the terms and conditions and confirmation that the entrant has the necessary authority (for example from the bill payer) to enter the Promotion.
- The Promotion is open to New Zealand Residents only unless specified within the promotion/competition. Disqualified Participants may not enter in the Promotion.
- Speedshow reserves the right to exclude any person from participating in the Promotion on reasonable grounds.
- Speedshow reserves the right to refuse to award any prize to an entrant who Speedshow decides (in its sole discretion) has violated the terms and conditions, gained unfair advantage in participating in the promotion or won using fraudulent means.
- By participating, entrants grant Speedshow exclusive permission to use their names, characters, photographs; voices and likeness in connection with the Promotion and for future promotion and marketing purposes and waive any claims to royalty, right or remuneration for such use. This will also include any direct mail correspondence by Speedshow or third party associates.
- All entrant personal details must be valid and up to date and will be held by Speedshow and may be used for the purpose of the Promotion and for future promotion and marketing purposes in accordance with Speedshow website terms and conditions unless otherwise directed by entrants at the time of entry.
- Personal information provided at the time of entry is presumed to be true and, in the case of text or email notification – active, through to and beyond the date of the Promotion’s completion.
- All entries will be added to the Speedshow Newsletter database.
- The closing date for each promotion or competition will be set out in the terms and conditions for that specific promotion or competition.
Winning the Prize
- Only the person who originally entered the Promotion can be awarded the prize (‘the Winner’).
- The Winner will be determined in the manner set out in the Promotion Terms and Conditions – if not specified then as determined by the Promoter who shall for this purpose be deemed the Judge.
- The Judge’s determination of the Winner will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The Winner will be notified by email, phone (voice or text) or mail as stipulated in the terms and conditions set out in each promotion or competition. Where attempts to contact the Winner fail (e.g. when the Winner cannot be contacted by phone after two attempts or mail sent is returned) the Judge will select another winner. If, after successful notification, the prize is not collected within the required period outlined within the promotion of being announced it will be regarded as forfeit. (Note: 2 attempts to contact will include individual calls to any numbers provided at the time of entry.
- The prize is not redeemable for cash or transferable. No other family members, friends, office associates or any other person will be able to participate on the Winner’s behalf.
- Where the Winner is required to claim the prize in person and they must provide proper identification (e.g. driver’s licence, passport, birth certificate). If the Winner is under the age of 18 years their parent or guardian must give their prior written consent to the award of the prize.
- The Winner takes the prize entirely at his/her own risk and indemnifies Speedshow in respect of any claim for any accident, injury, property damage or loss of life that may occur in connection with the prize. The Winner is responsible for all insurance, tax or other costs that may be associated with the prize.
- The name of the winner(s) will be published on the Speedshow website and social media channels.
- Speedshow reserves the right to amend, vary, extend or discontinue a Promotion at any stage, for any reason.
- Speedshow takes no responsibility for any inability to enter, complete, continue or conclude the Promotion due to equipment or technical malfunction, busy lines, inadvertent disconnection, texts with a misspelt keyword, texts to an incorrect short code, Acts of God or otherwise.
- To the fullest extent permitted by law Speedshow will not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever (including but not limited to direct or consequential loss) or for personal injury as a result of Promotion entry or winning the Promotion prize.
- Where the prize is to be supplied by an entity outside Speedshow’s control and that entity fails, for whatever reason, to supply the prize, Speedshow has no responsibility for the provision of the prize and is not obliged to provide an alternative prize or to take legal action to require the prize supplier to provide the prize.
Participation in the Promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions